The new ADC (Advanced Dryer Control) was introduced for optimum operation of the dryer with user-friendly menus.
The easy-to-see alphanumeric display indicates all operating parameters and leads the operator through a menu driven program for all settings and information. All fault conditions are shown on the display in a format that is easy to understand.
- Temperature setback option prevents over-drying and degradation of material caused by excessive residence time in the hopper.
- As with earlier designs, the ADC is driven by thermocouples strategically located in the towers, hoppers, and other locations to properly control the operation of the dryer. Temperature-based regeneration eliminates temperature spikes associated with time-based regeneration.
- The newly implemented event log captures all operating parameters for quick diagnosis.
- Dew point readout down to -49ºF
- Easy setting of process temperature
- Blower rotation detection
- Set start and stop times daily
- Monitoring of heater current to check heater and relay conditions
- Automatic learn mode for heater currents at local voltage
- Date and time indication
- Adjustable high temperature and dew point alarm
- Open thermocouple detection
- Closed loop control of valve position
- Actual fault indication – no codes to look up
- Temperature calibration for ISO 9000
- Optional Ethernet control
- Event log
- 5-year replacement warranty