Multiple Hoppers with One Dryer
- One dryer connects to multiple hoppers for a centralized drying system.
- Dry different materials at each hopper as each has its own booster heater for temperature control.
- Processors making one or two materials changes daily can justify the cost of a hopper bank in months.
- Air manifold with manual shutoff valves (inlet/outlet isolate hoppers not in use or while being cleaned
- Alphanumeric display controls up to 6 hoppers, each at a different temperature
- Each hopper has its own run timer so you know how long its been drying
- Temperature Setback (optional) prevents over drying by lowering drying temperature when usage slows or stops
- Can be combined with a Dri-Air closed loop conveyance system for a mini central system
- Eliminate downtime by giving your existing dryers pre-dried materials
- Perfect for Research and Development applications
- Dry colorants at the same or different temperatures.
- Can be used as a central drying and conveying system
|Materials Dry Separately||Yes||No|
|No Cross Contamination||Yes||No|
|Low Dew Point Air||Yes||No|
|Low Operating Costs||Yes||No|
|Safe to Operate||Yes||No|